It may seem obvious that lawyers must act ethically, but the ethics rules are not always as clear as one would think. Professional-responsibility rules are complex, with myriad exceptions and confusing applicability. My Professional Responsibility Outline focuses on the American Bar Association (ABA) Model Rules and the ABA Code of Judicial Ethics.
A+ Member Access Only
The case briefs and outlines for Business Associations require A+ Member access. Subscribe now for unlimited access to hundreds of case briefs, outlines, and tips and tricks for 4 years.
- ABA Formal Opinion 93-379
- Bates v. State Bar of Arizona
- Bothwell v. Republic Tobacco Co.
- Florida Bar v. Went for It, Inc.
- Holmes v. YJA Realty Corp.
- In re Mountain
- Kriegsman v. Kriegsman
- People v. Meredith
- Rico v. Mitsubishi Motors Corp.
- Robert L. Wheeler, Inc. v. Scott
- Rosenberg v. Levin
- Ruskin v. Rodgers
- Washington v. Olwell